



The rest of our time was spent catching up with old friends and playing in the snow (yes, you read that correctly!). The first time Atlanta has received snow in many years happened to be while we were there - and, it also happened to be Mia's first time experiencing snow. Though she was not that excited by it at first, she quickly warmed up to the idea!

Below are some pictures of Mia playing with Catherine, who is my friend Christina's daughter. Christina and I have been friens since 6th grade and it was so much fun watching our girls play together - they had a ball!

We also got to see Jodie with her two girls Caroline and Kate and my friend Tara. Jodie, Tara and I were really good friends in High School. We had such fun catching up and letting the girls play! I wish we all lived closer!




No comments:
Post a Comment