Friday, August 21, 2009

Friday!!

So today my wonderful husband leaves for a two-night bachelor party adventure in Tahoe which means Mia and I are on our own for the weekend! Well, not really because our schedule is jam-packed this weekend! Tonight, Mia is being baby-sat by Ya-Ya and Bubba (Daniel's parents) while Mama, Nina and Kristin go out to dinner for a little girls night out! Yay! I am really looking forward to that as it has been a while since I have been out to dinner without a baby to chase back and forth in the restaurant! Saturday we have made plans to hang out with my dad all day and then we have been invited to a family friends house for dinner. Sunday, if we get it together in time we plan on going to church followed by lunch on the deck at Sam's for my cousin Chris' birthday! Yum! I love their Crab Omlette!

Below, I am posting a couple of pictures I took of Mia this morning ... the first is of Mia giving her baby doll a big smooch - think she is ready to be a big sister?! The second, is of Mia eating a lollipop - yes, I know! But, does it make it any better that they are organic? And, I can't really say no to her when I am sitting here sucking on a "Preggy Pop" which are the "all-natural" way to cure morning sickness. I have to say, they do sometimes work! Enjoy the pictures and I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!




No comments:

Post a Comment