Monday, May 25, 2009

Happy Memorial Day!

Firstly, I would like to start by thanking all those who have served our country in the past, as well as those who are currently serving our country in order for us to have our freedom. Without their bravery and selflessness, we would not be here today. THANK YOU!!!!

Today we had some of our friends over for what was supposed to be an outdoor Memorial Day BBQ - well, the weather did not exactly cooperate so we moved the party indoors. That's right - five babies, eight adults and a dog inside our teeny tiny place for dinner! It actually was not as crowded and crazy as I thought it would be and the food all turned out really well! We had pulled pork sandwiches and three different types of salads, lots of beer and wine and my friend Mimi made the most amazing carrot cake cupcakes with cream cheese frosting ... I was hoping to take a picture of one to show you, but they were all gone before I could get to it (even the two she left us, which were devoured by my Nay-Nay and Ra-Ra which for those of you who do not know are my sister-in-law and her boyfriend). I did however manage to get a picture of the kids looking out the window at Tucker who was waiting for them to drop food out for him - enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like everyone had a blast! Glad you had a lovely holiday! xx

    ReplyDelete