Thursday, May 21, 2009

Welcome to the World of Blogging!

SO ... I have been inspired! Thanks to so many of my friends who have entered the blogging world, I have decided to start my own. Not that I have anything fascinating to share, but I have noticed that I get sucked into the blogs of people I don't even know and love reading about their daily adventures regardless of whether they are exciting or not. So, why not write about mine?

Stay tuned for more ... I need to figure all this out before I start posting!

4 comments:

  1. Yay...I'm so excited to be a follower of your blog! It will be so much fun to keep up to date on your life, since I never see you. I miss you a ton!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha You go you blogger you! but if you have spare time I still have thank yous that I need help with..heheh

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just followed this link from Facebook...I LOVE reading blogs (and blogging!), so I'm excited to have a new one to add to my list.

    -Kirsten

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've added you to my list! Can't wait to follow all of your family adventures! :)

    ReplyDelete