Sunday, May 24, 2009

Spring Cleaning!

Though I feel that I do a good job keeping our house clean, my husband has a completely different (almost abnormal) assessment of the situation. When he stresses, he goes on super-freakish cleaning escapades and reorganizes drawers, cupboards, closets, etc. When he gets like this, I just stay out of his way and let him do his thing. Just between you and me, I think he secretly wishes that would be the way I vent my stress ... no such luck honey!


Luckily, I think our little princess follows in her daddy's footsteps when it comes to cleaning and organization - I often find her wiping the floor with Kleenex, wiping the smudges off of our stainless steel appliances (especially the dishwasher wish tends to get an abnormal amount of hand prints on it!?) and walking around the house with her very own broom or "HER" vacuum - please see below video for proof:

Anyhow, signing off for now - hope you all had a relaxing, enjoyable Sunday! Off to my parents house for Sunday night dinner with the fam! YUMMMMM!

No comments:

Post a Comment