Friday, May 22, 2009

Moving ....... AGAIN!

For those of you who don't already know, we have been living in Sausalito since last July in this wonderfully cute duplex with amazing views of San Francisco, Alcatraz and the Bay. We moved here so that we could finish the remodel on our house in San Anselmo in the hopes that we would sell it - FAST! Unfortunately, because of the tough times it has not sold and we may be forced to move back into it until the market conditions improve.


Personally, I don't mind moving back up there (love that house and love San Anselmo) BUT I really don't want to have to move AGAIN and I will be sad to leave our place in Sausalito because of its great views, location and the fact that we have a built-in baby-sitter living downstairs (LOVE YOU JESS!) ... seriously though, I think that is the part I will miss the most. I have loved living in the duplex with my sister-in-law not only because its been great with Miss M, but also because we love seeing her every day and catching up on life! Here is a picture of Mae and her "Nina" (which she pronounces more like "NAYNAY") from the Mothers Day picnic we went on in Sonoma.





I will keep you all posted on the housing situation ... keep your fingers crossed that someone ends up writing a great offer this week :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment