I am so excited - we have booked a trip to Germany for 1 whole month!!! YAY! I never thought I would be able to convince my wonderfully frugal husband to go on a trip considering we are currently paying both a mortgage and rent AND neither of us are gainfully employed at the moment, but we found tickets for dirt cheap so we took the opportunity! Plus, the only reason we can actually go for a month is because neither of us is working. So, we are off to Deutschland for the month of June!
Part of the reason I started this blog was so that I could keep our family updated on our travels while we are away without having to clutter up their inboxes with emails and pics! I figure that with a blog people can check in whenever they want and I won't bore them (hopefully!)
So, stay tuned for our plans and updates on this adventure - I am already DREADING the looooong flight with my overly active daughter :-0
2013 Book List
12 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment