Friday, June 5, 2009

Going to miss our Pup-Pup!!

Well, today I ran around like a chicken with my head cut off trying to finalize everything for our trip. I think I am 90% there now and though we are going to miss everyone here at home, we are really looking forward to some time away! I think Mia will miss her Pup-Pup the most - she is so crazy about him and he is so tolerant with her! Below is a video of Mia and Tucker a few days ago.




This weekend is going to be pretty busy - tomorrow Mia has Little Gym in the morning, I have a wedding shower to go to for my cousins' fiance and Sunday is my mom's birthday and the entire family is heading to Sonoma for a Birthday Picnic! Should be lots of fun! I will be sure to post pictures Sunday! Hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment