That's right - one week from today, we will begin our LOOOONG journey across the Atlantic with my amazing daughter who is NOT able to sit still - not even for a minute, and DEFINITELY not while sitting on my lap. Whew - that's going to be one painfully LONG flight, but I know that my dear friend Sarah will have a nice cold glass of beer waiting for me in Frankfurt when we arrive! Right?? In all seriousness though, once we get there I know everything will be great and I am so looking forward to spending fun family time with Mae and D and also seeing all of our family and friends in Germany! Yay!
On another traveling note, my in-laws just returned from a 5-week motorcycle trip from Sausalito out to North Dakota and then back to Sausalito. They had a great time, but personally sitting on a motorcycle for 5 weeks straight sounds like torture to me ... my butt hurts just thinking about it! Regardless, welcome home Ya-Ya and Grandpa! Below is a picture of them leaving Sausalito at the beginning of their journey.



Oh no they did NOT drive all the way to North Dakota on that thing! I can't think of anything I would rather do LESS! And doesn't your flight get in at 5:00am!?! I can have a glass of beer waiting a few hours after that okay?? :) I'm still waiting for your mom to by MY blog follower! I can't WAIT to see y'all! Mia will sit on my lap just like she did at Taxco when you came for my wedding!
ReplyDelete