Later that evening we had another great dinner and evening with the Niedecken´s as well as my cousin Angela and her husband and daughter Sofie at the famous Haus Töller in Cologne. Mia, Daniel and I all enjoyed a "Hämmchen" which is a slow cooked pig leg ... sounds kind of gross but was REALLY good!!
Early Saturday morning we loaded up the car and headed in direction Nürnberg to meet up with our friends Sarah and Deaner ... none of us had ever been there, but boy am I glad we went! Such a beautiful city and we had such a great time touring around together. There are so many pictures I want to upload from the weekend in Nürnberg but I am afraid I may still be sitting at the computer tomorrow if I do that! Sunday morning we continued our trip down to Munich ... and unfortunately, have spent our entire four days here in the rain!! So lame! Regardless, our four days here have been fun ones, and I will update you on those in my next post. For now, enjoy the pictures I have uploaded - Mia is calling!!


No comments:
Post a Comment