Wednesday, June 3, 2009

This and That

Hello All! Sorry for the delay in my posting - today was quite the busy day. This morning I dropped Mia off bright and early at her Aunty Kristin's house so that I could get my hair done (THANK YOU K!) ... I decided to go brunette! I know - its pretty shocking to see at first, but I think I kind of like it?! I needed a change and was sick of having to maintain highlights every six weeks! I will have Daniel take a picture of it when he gets home and post it so that you guys can see the change and will definitely let you guys know who has more fun - blonde's or brunettes!




After the hair appointment I had to take Miss M to her 15-month check up. She is growing like a weed, although she is still only in the 5% percentile for height and weight. She weighed in at 19 lbs 4 oz and was 29 inches long. Way to grow big girl! I still HATE seeing her get her shots, and she always knows they are coming. As soon as the doctor walks out of the room she starts clinging to me because she knows the nurse is about to come in with the shots - crazy how they remember things like that.

Also, a quick update on our Tuesday Night dinner - we went to Buckeye Roadhouse yesterday and were a bigger crowd than usual - my husbands Uncle Scott and Aunt Linda joined us as well. It was fun to catch up with everyone and as always, the food at Buckeye was delicious. Below are some pictures from our night.






































I also wanted to say a big thank you to my parents who watched Miss Mae last night so that we could have a nice, peaceful dinner. THANK YOU! She adores you both and this morning brought me the phone and said "Moma - BOBA" ... she clearly wanted to call you! Love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment